1. I can eat spaghetti bolognese with one hand.
2. You can never have too many muslins.
3. Baby farts are hilarious. (Maybe I’m just tired but I laugh every time.)
4. Don’t dress babies in T-Shirts. Seriously. So impractical.
5. 9 times out of 10 your baby is totally fine, and not too hot/too cold/too tired/over tired/still hungry/too full. And definitely don’t Google any of these things. Don’t Google anything.
6. White noise is some kind of baby drug. It will change your life.
7. There is no day and night anymore. You can often find me at 3am wide awake watching bbc iplayer eating toast whilst feeding baby. This is fine because at 1pm we will both potentially be asleep.
8. Housework is really unimportant. If I have to choose between hoovering or sleeping, I know what will win every time.
9. My husband is amazing.
10. It is possible to fall in love with a tiny person who has the same chin as you and has pooed in the palm of your hand.