A twenty-something new mum, with messy hair and a can-do attitude. I am a quick learner and highly adaptable. I have a hands-on approach to all of my daily tasks and complete them to the best of my ability. In the future I aspire to go to bed later than 8pm and to finish a full cup of tea.
– An efficient nappy changer, regardless of brand or time of day
– An eye for detail, I can spot potential vomit a mile off and I am always prepared with muslins and/or my shoulder
– I can function on little to no sleep and often take the opportunity to nap
– I can shower and get dressed REALLY quickly
– I am a whizz when it comes to poppers
– I have watched Super Nanny several times
– I know people who have babies. Like LOADS of people. I have even held some of them
– I have read at least one parenting book and subscribe to several forums which I have researched extensively
– I had a tamagotchi once
– I was also a baby once myself
– Posting photos of my baby with marginal differences to Instagram/Facebook
– Sending messages to people as if they were being sent from my son (“Hi Grandma, I have just woken up from my afternoon nap!” etc.)
– Ignoring/creating more housework
– Taking selfies with my baby (#cuddles)
References available on request!